Friday, December 7, 2012

Tiny Love, Big Heart


 Naysa got an early Christmas present from a wonderful company called Tiny Love. She was starting to outgrow her beloved Mamaroo and we needed something to soothe her since she doesn't like to be held when she's tired but also something to keep her attention when I did dishes or vacuumed, etc. So, I wrote this company about their 3-in-1 rocker napper. It has lights, toys and music (play & sleep) in the mobile, vibrates and comes to three different reclining positions. I initially wrote to ask about a military discount or if they had a donation program, I sent the link to my blog and told our story. A few hours later I got an email back saying they would like to send us one! This rocker napper has been perfect for us, she takes great naps in it and plays with the toys that hang, she loves to pull them off the mobile and chew on them :) My only qualm with this is it doesn't rock too well but she prefers the vibrations anyway. I am so grateful for this gift, thank you Tiny Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment